How To Book On To Challenge Swimming Lesson Via Booking Bug
Step 1 – Getting to BookingBug
- You can access BookingBug via this link It should look something like this:
- As you can see, on this page there are different booking options. ‘High March Summer Intensive 2016 – Week 4’ refers to both the small group offer and the one-to-one classes for that week.
- For this example, only the last 2 weeks of the Summer Intensive Course will show. When the site goes live, all upcoming holiday classes will be made available and kept up to date.
- Click on ‘Book’ to view the class times for that week.
Step 2 – Selecting which class time
- The next page will then look like this:
- The dates covered are highlighted on the calendar as well as underneath. Scroll and select the date AND time you would like to book on to and click ‘Book’.
Step 3 – Inputting your details
- The next page will ask you how many spaces you would like to book, if you have more than one child you are free to book multiple spaces. Please ensure that you select the correct number of spaces for the amount of children you wish to enrol, this ensures the classes do not become oversubscribed!
- Next you will be taken to a page and asked to input your details. Fill in all the boxes and click ‘Next’.
- The email address you enter will be the one that the confirmation email will be sent to.
Step 4 – Booking Details
- This page is a summary with what you have booked, the date and time. There is also the price and your payment status. This will look like this:
- It is important that you select how many children you are booking for and that this number correlates with the number of bookings.
- Fill in your child’s/children’s full name(s) and any additional needs they may have. This allows us to cater the lessons to fit the children and ensure all our staff are aware of any needs your child may have.
- When you click ‘Next’ you will be given a final opportunity to confirm your order before payment.
Step 5 – Confirm Your Order& Input Discount Code
- This page shows the final price of the lesson(s) and the deposit. An initial deposit of 10% of the booking price, will be required to confirm your booking.
- The remaining balance can either be paid along with the deposit or at a later date.PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking onto a lesson less than a week in advance, you will be required to pay the full amount of the booking, not a deposit, due to our 7-day cancellation policy.
- There is also the option on this page to add in a coupon code. If you are eligible for a discount, you must input the correct code at this stage. Discounts are usually given to those who either enrol or renew children in for term time lessons prior to a cut-off date.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you reach ‘Checkout’ stage, you will not be able to input discount codes, so please ensure you input the correct code and the correct amount is deducted from the total price.
- As you can see above there is an option to ‘Add Another Item’, meaning you can book multiple days and different times. If you click this option, repeat the same steps as before.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to move on to the final confirmation page, which will display the amount due now.
- Click ‘Make Payment’ to go to the GoCardless page.
Step 6 – Payment via GoCardless
- Your payment will then be taken by the online system GoCardless. Input your details and click ‘Continue’. You will then be emailed with confirmation of your booking and payment.
Step 7 – Booking Confirmation Email & Final Payment
- Once you have paid the deposit for your booking, you will receive a confirmation email which looks something like this:
- At the bottom of the email you will see the option to either ‘click here’ to cancel or amend the booking, or as in this example’s case, ‘log on’ to cancel or amend the booking. If you follow these links it will take you to a page where you can pay the outstanding balance (if you have not done so at the time of booking).
- Alternatively, if you would prefer to pay via bank transfer you are welcome to do so, but please email email@example.com to let us know.
- That’s it! You have successfully booked Challenge Swimming Holiday Lessons. We look forward to seeing you. If you have any queries or problems, please do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.